Friday, February 12, 2010



We're moving into our new apartment TOMORROW! I was so excited today that I brought over the grass vase my little sisters gave me for Christmas just so something of mine was there. I found the terracotta pots out on the patio, cleaned them up and brought them inside. The hyacinth is part of the group of objects I gave James for good luck.

Salt - for good luck
Bread - for plentiful food
Olive oil - for health
Wine - for lots to drink (not just alcohol i'm sure!)
Candle - for light and warmth
Honey - for sweetness
Plant - for a long life



All this moving got me to thinkin' about the first place I lived after college. The photos below are for Marianne my Booterstown buddy! You're playing face jenga in the third one – pretty good at it as I recall! Tischtennis, Toshiba and tea.











No comments:

Post a Comment